Saturday, July 22, 2006

Black Hole News


Well, haven't I been Mr. Neglectarooney?
I've been away on holidays from University life which meant for some time I was completely with or with limited internet access. But fear not! I didn't stop drawing.

I have for you two items of Black Hole artwork. One is a promotional poster I drew and coloured with the hope of using it to find any interested publishers.

The second item of interest requires a little more back story. I've decided to completely redraw the first episode of Black Hole. Redraw you say? Yes, it's something I've thought about ever since episode 3. I really want to make the first episode look as appealing as possible. That's why I'm proud to announce that the revision will also include FULL COLOUR pages and ADDITIONAL PAGES and much of the dialogue and story REWRITTEN.

Currently I've completely completed the first 7 pages. I won't overwhelm my already alienated audience, so I'll only show one page now. It's probably my favourite one so far so I hope you enjoy it!

LINK TO IT HERE!

Thanks for your time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the gesture in the poster is captured perfectly. The page from ep1 also looks really well finished. pro stuff. i would buy it.

4:38 pm  
Blogger Ivan D said...

Thanks a million Anonymous! If only I knew your name...

4:47 pm  
Blogger Pixelblink said...

sweet dude. can't wait to see the new version!

4:59 am  
Blogger Ivan D said...

Thanks PBM. The 'M' is for mate.

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home