Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mr Smoooth...In Sisterly Lovin'

This week's cartoon is the first episode of Mr. Smoooth. I've already send it to bunch of people, so there's no point hiding it. I got one offended response, but considering I sent it to LOTS of people, I think thats pretty good!

But without further much ado about nothing, here it is , 'Mr. Smoooth...In Sisterly Lovin' '

Click it to read or click here:
http://www.pixeljoint.com/istvan/mrsmooth.png


It's seriously not meant to offend, but if you take it that way, I won't stop you.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is f***ing hilarious, dixon is truly the funniest person ever and if anyone ever says different i'll chop my own bollocks off and maybe the person who said it thats if i can find them, once again very good. i do love you ivan

8:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never have i been so moved by a comic strip with such derogatory terms. Enlightenment is within reach, i can almost feel it. Good work IST :)

9:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lydiate good to see your not dead and to hear you haven't chopped your bollocks of yet. Maybe it wouldn't be a good thing to bag Ivan at this point

7:55 pm  
Blogger Ivan D said...

Bag me all you want, Layman, just don't forget to comment on the cartoon!

And thanks Lydiate for your replying--and thankyou Wilbo twice as much for your slightly more coherent response.

10:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll reply alright. I found it to be funny although a little sexist but that's just how we like it right Ivan. Anyway all in all a good comic. Well done Dicky.

6:55 pm  
Blogger Ivan D said...

Sexist? Both sexes are portrayed equally as disgusting as eachother.

I'm glad you liked it though!

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dweeb, you crack a nice gag.

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home