Monday, February 23, 2009

New Weekly Comic Site and Moved Blog

The title says nearly everything.




I've started a new weekly web comic site. I'll try to update it every Thursday. It will feature Sydney and a bunch of new never before seen characters .

This also marks the discontinuation of this blog. I've had it since the start of University (3 years ago!), and it's received probably 12 comments in it's long life. This page will remain guiding people to my new site, where any new blogging will take place.

Thanks so much for reading.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin Lynch said...

Ha ha! It might have been me!? I have been partying quite a bit of late!

Site looks good. Maybe a touch wide... I think it would look good kinda centered around the illustration up top, only just a tad wider.. sorry if that makes no sense.

colours look good. what about the same texture as on the header, used behind the body section??

not sure, i'll give u a call soon.

How's Melbs??

12:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oivan
im here becuase i forget the name of that cartoon - with andy the cartoonist. and i want to watch it. is it on youtube?
thanks
the real tillie

1:41 am  
Anonymous Seattle Business Attorney said...

Good luck with the move.

3:55 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home