Thursday, November 20, 2008

Website, New Game and Degree

Website

I've acquired some web space and I now have my own website:

www.ivandixon.com

My comic site isn't up yet, but it should be soon. In the meantime feel free to browse my design/illustration portfolio and check out the games section. Which brings me to my next point...


Loftus and the Sky Cap

Inessa is woken by the smell of smoke. She races down the stair case to discover the workshop torched and no trace of her Master Loftus.

The townsfolk are convinced that a dragon must be responsible or that the crazy inventor must simply have blown himself up- but Inessa believes otherwise.

Music and sound by Jake Craig.

Download from here.

Degree

Well, I've finished my three year Bachelor of Visual Communications/Design (provided I pass all my courses). What does this mean? I'm not sure, but I'm looking for work.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pixelblink said...

hey hey! Love the new site! downloaded the new game and should have some feedback soon enough.

(you spelled my last name wrong btw: LarabiE with an "E" at the end... no worries though)

6:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home