Thursday, October 25, 2007

Heavy Workload



Hello.


I've been working busily on three things.


1. University work.










2. OPUS.
I've just recently aquired the position of editor for a university magazine called OPUS. I've been fleshing out ideas for articles and designs. It's an exciting process.

I've been entertaining myself with concepts for articles. Here's just a couple.

Thanks to Justin for posing for the rock n roll photo.




I've also been editing a music video for one of my classes. It's a song by a local Newcastle band called James Dean. More about that when it's done.

3. Commercial Project.

Can't say much about this, but it's a game and I've been working on it for over six months. It should be complete and ready for release really soon.

Well, that's me.
Over and out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home